Disregarded By Being.







 Not seen as a woman , nor man , just an equilibrium.

This state of mind seen as a phase or sometimes a cry for attention.
The men who feel obligated to our bodies ,
I wasn't aware that God was more than one being.
Neglected in our homes , when having to accept the reality of their daughters being a him.

"suzilibala uyintombazana."

The recent mantra that came from within.
It makes me think , what came from deep within,
to understand the story of foreskin.
Forbidden to say I'm uncomfortable in my own skin,
who am I to disrespect the elders and ancestors that came from deep within , that were out of reach.
When blood flows through my being,
Never imagining to carry another being.

Maybe it was seen ,
then denied.
Cause they cried,
That their daughter would somehow be a lie.
Never understanding why we end up in the sky,
Because we believed we could fly,
But we left before our time.
We saw the closet deteriorating from inside,
they seeked what we could always hide,
To protect their pride and neglect their child.

The gap between coming out and hiding is comfortable , it is easier to hide.
The change in behaviour when you are indoors and outdoors.
The way our masks are arranged , it's a common routine.
A switch between being a man for these girls ,
to remembering that you have to be your mother's daughter.

ACT ACCORDINGLY. 

Comments

  1. I love this 😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you reading this 🀲🏽🀲🏽

      Delete
  2. Inge fucken Kaba, Lebenya 😭😭❤️❤️!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There can only be one person who calls me by my original surname πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful raw poem❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means the world to me , thank you πŸ₯Ί❤

      Delete
  5. Why should we hide we truly are and the fact people point out lento we don't want to be is kak, but uyishayi ntwana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts