Introspection Interlude.

 


Introspection Interlude 

[ I was having a conversation with myself about where I am in my life and where I want to be or am headed. Just too many decisions to make and choices to agree on for one person. I have truly lost myself and all I am right now is a point ] 

where are you standing ? 

I am at a point. 

A point in my life. 
At a point where I do not even know what a point is. 

At a point where I feel like what is the point even ?
Or 
What point do I even bring to the table ? 
Not in a suicidal manner ofcourse.

Just- 

I am at a stand still.
The movement ironically has been stagnant. 
I started doubting what my purpose was. 

Hear me out: 

If there is no point , there is no purpose.
If there is no purpose , there is no point. 

I- 

The checkpoints I have reached are now like connect the dots puzzles , 
but that connect to no shape or form. 

Maybe- 

Actually- 

A period at the end of a sentence is a point. 
It is the only one I have right now. 
That is the point.


Comments

  1. Exactly where I am right now. I'm at a Point in my life I don't even know what THAT point is. But life is a mystery after all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts