A SHORT LOVE LETTER.

 


[ my love language is handwritten letters. ]


She's my escape. 

Not in the suffocating manner. 


She's my- 

I wish I could explain the love she gives me. 

I wish I could describe the ways I feel safe to feel around her. 


She's given me more love than I've ever witnessed in my own home.

She's my little ''perfect" family I have always wanted to build , now imagine if we started our own family. 


She's taken time with the shattered pieces of myself and used every piece to rebuild me. 

She knew I would not be the same but I'd be concrete enough to stay stable. 


She's my escape. 

Not in a toxic manner. 

She's everything I ever needed to know how to deal with myself , 

My self guide manual. 

Oh how I wish I could make these words make sense to her. 

I need her to feel the depth of these words.

I need to her to know as much as I need words of affirmation , I'll never shy away from doing the same for her. 

She's my escape. 

The escape I need when the world is too loud and the demons won't stop screaming. 

God , the universe made sure with her. 

They made sure with this one.

I'm starting to realise and feel that she just might be the one. 

Comments

  1. i would literally evaporate if some wrote this about me , I would genuinely not know how to act

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts