EUPHONIOUS

 


[ some voices can really heal your soul ]



Voices. 

Voices everywhere. 

All these voices. 


I need to hear their voice. 

That one specific voice. 

Sounding like my favourite song on repeat around three am , magical. 


The sound of: 

"Baby , it's okay , we got this , I'm here for you." 

Even with the knowledge of how short lived those words will be , 

It does not compare to hearing them as temporary lies instead. 


Their voice.

Makes me feel like God only created it for my ears. 

(Despite knowing, almost everyone can hear it too, urgh.)

It's different. 

The way their words fall from their minds and hit their tongues,

As the rain would slide down my window and into my heart. 

I could try to use all the metaphors in poetry,


BUT STILL


It would not paint the image with the sounds in my imagination. 

I know you too can: hear their voices and words in this moment. 

When they reassure you that no matter what happens, they'll "always" be by your side. 


Voices.

Voices everywhere.

All these voices. 

Do not compare to their voice. 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. YOU JUST BE SAYING THE RIGHT THINGSSSS 🧎🏾‍♂️ Well done on this piece💋

      Delete
  2. Are you single Mr KasiBoi ?🙄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t lie to me alreadyyy-🙊

      Delete
    2. But none the less, you’re an amazing writer , it’s very attractive omg ! 💋 keep it up lover

      Delete
    3. hmu in my dms , reveal yourself , we can discuss it proper together 🤎

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts