MSH:OT

 


[ 📍MSH:OT - Mind Shift Hours: Overtime ]


How many questions do you have ,

that were never answered , or asked. 

How many times have you had to forgive to be the bigger man but internally you were made to feel like the tiniest thing. 

How many times have you swept things under the mat for the sake of peace and to only get a piece that doesn't bring you peace. 


How many times do you just sit and think, I'm really grateful for my life. 

Grateful that even when the world is cold , I am comforted by the blanket of warm love by those who don't mind sharing it. 

Where you just sit and think , even if everything might not be going as planned right now but the character I have built and people I surrounded myself with , helped me understand that I'm worthy of myself in myself. 


How many times does it all fall apart again. 

How many times does it leave that empty void in your chest. 

How many times does it make you feel like pushing away those around you is the protection they deserve. 

How many times.

My friend tell me please ,

How many times ?


How many times have you had deja vu and not realized that it meant you were at the right place,

at the right time.

How many times have you seen God answer your prayers without saying a single word. 

How many times has your heart beaten out of your chest because finally , finally , you got that first gulp of air in your lungs. 

The feeling of drinking water at 3am when you accidentally wake up. 


I ask again Dear friend.

How many times have you changed your pajamas because of the way you sleep on yourself. 

How many tears are on your pillow because you decided to let your dreams become nightmares instead of a reality. 

How many empowering moments have you kept in these years because some of you are still not liberated enough in yourselves. 

How many doors need to get shut because your fear paralyses you to the possibility of your own success. 


How many times Dear friend are you going to let your mind orchestrate lies about yourself ,

Who you are. 

How many times. 

Please tell me my friend , how many times ,

How many times ?

Comments

Popular Posts