YOUR CUP IS EMPTY

 


[ this one came from a place of hurt , a place of emptiness and a place of not understanding concepts ]


Being a giver and always filling someone's cup gets exhausting and starts feeling like a chore after a while. 

Oh how I yearn to be on the recieving end and having someone tell me: " rest , let me pour into your cup and give you all that you've given the world. "

Oh how I wish I could stay being a nice guy through and through without my character being touched , but that's quite difficult if everyone makes you feel like you are a monster or needy when you present yourself as a gentleman. 


Being someone who is aware of their self-worth can be painful , if you on the inside watching out because how does it make sense that someone will choose bare minimum over unconditional love and respect. 

Oh how I yearn for a partner that does not just see me as a platform of understanding and patience but reciprocates that energy, therefore It never leaves me in doubt or not assured. 

Oh how I wish I could find a partner that looks at me as if I were the one who painted the world with colour and took that black & white to use as words to admire her and her existence in my life. 


Being an emotional available being is draining in a world where people would rather cover their feelings up in white lies instead of standing and unwrapping themselves too. 

But 

I can't expect the world,

people to be Me. 

Like they say to us constantly: 

"You are one of a kind , there's no one like you or anyone who will ever be you ". 

Oh , how I wish , there were many more Mes' in this world. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts