MY LOVE, HEAR ME OUT


             [I didn't know what to say , so I let my heart speak]

To the woman I love, please understand that I am not playing when I say I Love You. 
When I say it, I feel a power that can move mountains and create chaos in the world inside of me. 

To the woman I love, please understand that loving you feels like a purpose and that to show you that love, feels like the only thing that can restore humanity amongst us. 

To the woman I love, please hear me when I say these words because if they ever fall upon deaf ears, you won't ever be able to hear my heartbeat again as I cannot guarantee you a hearing aid. 

To the woman I love, please understand that my touch comes with serenity and warmness, the kind you find when you crank the shower heat up to align with the warmth you are already missing in your life. 

To the woman I love, please know you have signed a lifetime contract to be the muse behind my artistry. 
The reason my canvas is no longer blank, 
The reason why it is painted with colours even Da Vinci cannot uncode. 

To the woman I love, please know that I love you from corners of myself I had not known existed, 
In parts of me I never found,
In my soul, deeply engraved with your love, that will grow with me to the grave and be implanted on my tombstone. 

To the woman I love, 
I love you so much,
wholeheartedly.

Comments

Popular Posts