This Being.

 


An excerpt from a book I'll never write. 


I stumbled upon the majestic creation of a god form. It came at my door knocking , looking for a place to feel safe ( I was confused about why she had chosen to come to my door ) I allowed in , ofcourse taking the risk that , this godly human being could fill up my space and make me feel complete. Staring felt like a crime but how could I not when her eyes draw me in and her smile making me feel as though I should be lost in her lips. She sat on the couch at the first encounter , I should've known on that day she was going to stick around till now. I fell in love with a stranger and the risk that came from it , was beyond what the universe had originally aligned. This creation , this being , this life... 


this being ~ excerpt 101. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts