AMEHLO AKHO.

 


AMEHLO AKHO

(your eyes).

I've come to believe that eye contact is one of the most important forms of human communication. 


Let's read: 


I don't know if it's the way you look me in the eyes or the way I look into yours but I know the windows to our souls are always exposed when we are together.

Our eye contact connects us more with the energies we are trying to hide and it lingers in our stomachs followed by words like: " stop , you making me feel naked " but I'd love to see you naked.
Your naked truth ,
Your naked being ,
The nakedness of your mind.

We all have this thing of meeting someone who looks at us a certain way and then we want to be trapped in that moment with them forever.
I'd like that , but what I'd love more is for us to understand each other with nothing but our eyes.
No talking , just us staring far deep into each other's windows and then deciding if you'd love to clean the stains on there so I can see through it or simply just tint it , in order for me to look elsewhere ?
Your eyes , are the stories I've feared to read in my entire life.
Your eyes , hold you together even when the world won't.
Your eyes , the chamber of your soul. 

Comments

  1. this amazing, deep, wow you are talented. the art and the way you use your words truly remarkable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not take these words lightly , thank you so much for that , honestly.

      Delete
  2. the emotion in this writing is unmatched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate these kind words , I'm going to hold onto that.

      Delete
  3. No cause this 😩🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts