IZANDLA ZAKHE.

 


IZANDLA ZAKHE.

(their hands)

Indulge: 


Give me your hand , the same way you were able to give me your heart.
Let me acknowledge the way they have moulded not only our relationship but me as an individual.
Let me show appreciation for the times it held me together when the scars on my body would not heal. 

For the times , when your hand could offer me more than my own hands.
When your hand added value to whatever I created in your presence.
Give me your hand.
So that I can lay my lips on it , the same way I would on yours , they too need to feel what a man's love feels like.
Your hand.
Your hands that have shaped the way your dreams have played out , your aspirations that have come to life.
Your hands , your hand that makes me feel like being a man doesn't come with having to be constantly strong and playing superhero
BUT
that being vulnerable in the right hands , can make you feel comfort in your own manhood.
Your hand , hold me with it.

Comments

  1. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  2. yore this one is my fav aum this is the best amazing job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sincerely appreciative 🀲🏽🀎

      Delete
  3. 🀌🀌🀌🀌😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts