MOTLAMO

 


MOTLAMO 

( attachment )


ke hloka ho utloa eka nka ba 'na ntle le uena' me u ka ba uena ntle le nna.

i need to feel like i can be me without you and you can be you without me).

Dish Your Plate:

My space is my space.
Sometimes my space is our space.
But always remember , my space is my space.
I love the way you hold onto me when you scared or frightened, but that does not mean, make my limbs yours.
I love the way you take my breath away, but that does not mean take my lungs out of my chest.
I can not say I love you without feeling like that is your air to breathe.
You hold onto me like the rope that holds your life together, you grip so hard that every part of me feels suffocated.
You live inside of me, inside my skin and you swim in my blood like you're at the Caribbean.
I dont want you to hold me anymore, let go of the grip.
I can not save you and I do not want to play hero, even if I said I would fight for you,  I was not lying.
You make me your shield and you live as me , you overcrowd my life.
I can not let you hold on anymore , because if I ever leave, your childhood traumas will be written on your tombstone.
You are too attached and the only words in my mind right now is:
No strings attached
Cut them please.
So I can breathe again.

Comments

  1. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoh, why am i so triggered?! pls i love your writing because it speaks directly to my heart, and it's so raw and relatable, dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we all just have those pieces , but thank you sm I value your opinion. This is why I write for people like you , us , who go through all these extreme experiences ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ

      Delete
  3. It's the fact I relate to this so badly that's the problem. Cause why are you talented wena๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deadass out here just trying my best ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐ŸคŽ

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay but this poem is good good!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts