A Goddess took me to church

 


A Goddess took me to church.

[ convinced God is a woman ] 


They said the only place of worship was church , but would I be an evil evangelist if I preferred worshipping you ? 


Would it be evil of me to know you more than the bible ?

Would it be evil of me to think that you & I are Adam & Eve , and the snake was the world telling us how to find harmony in one another. 


We can't fight that there will be vicissitudes or grotesque , but God never aligned the world to seek perfection. 


We find beauty in the pieces of ourselves that we are trying to rebuild , 

in the pieces that we let go ,

because even if we gave them away:

we don't need them , we complete without them , we complete without each other.


Is it wrong of me to worship you and sing praises at you , as if you were my church ?

Who said church had to be a structure built with cement , cause I found a church in you from the day you said , let's pray. 


I dont intend on us committing adultery , but again adults commit , as they wish to say.

You are my church & I'm your evangelist , 

Your heart is the bible , 

Let's pray.



Comments

  1. WHAATT?!! 😭 SPEACHLESS IS ALL I CAN SAY RN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back here again, I CANNOT GET OVER THIS ONE. TRUTH BE TOLD IT HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE PIECE😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts