MY NEXT WOMAN , LISTEN.

 


MY NEXT WOMAN , LISTEN. 

[ The next woman to hold my heart has to know how to listen to it and not me ] 

Maybe it isn't about the title.
I dont care about you being my girlfriend and I being your boyfriend , those dont affect me.

Maybe it's about how you walk out your skin for me ,
how you make me want to strip naked with my truth to you.

Maybe it's the way you see how messy I am but you still find clean spots within me , maybe because your touch is patient with me.

I think maybe it's the fact that without a title our love is consistent. consistent without expectations ,
consistent without pressure ,
consistent without trying to love each other because we trying to prove a point.

I don't care about couple goals , all I care about is how you make me feel even beyond my high walls.

Maybe titles weren't meant for me , maybe for us ,
but one thing that's not a maybe is how I feel about you ,
maybe my maybes are a defense mechanism to protect my heart, but with you I know my heart is held with genuine respect.
Maybe love might not be for me , but I definitely know that I deserve someone who sees me with respect.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts