THE HEALING IS THERE.

 




[ I have hope that I can heal from the many things I hide from the world , the little girl in me deserves that before I fully let her go. ]

Order 18: Heal The Child in You

Maybe it does get better.
Not in the sense that you forget with time,
But rather that you heal with it.
In a sense that you invite the healing into the covers as you would with your lover on a rainy day.

Maybe being lost and confused is not as bad because look at who you have become.
Look at how you can wear your pain and trauma as military badges on your sophisticated leather shirt also known as your skin.
Look how you have slowly become a precious gem moulded in the core of earth, from immense pressure 

Maybe a part of you is deeply proud of yourself.
Proud of the fact that you made it this far.

Maybe proud of the fact that you went through half those experiences because without them you would have never been this brave to talk about the things you never wanted the world to hear.

Maybe healing is what I needed to see , to breathe , to be.
Healing has come into my life in little forms of things that mesmerize me because a few years ago I did not believe in forgiveness , love and vulnerability.

Maybe it does get better.
Not in the sense that you forget with time,
But rather that you heal with it. 

Comments

  1. Sending love & healing.❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ability to acknowledge that you need healing is a sign of emotional intelligence 💫

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts