uMAMEKHAYA


 

[ isdliso esinje. ] 

You became a place I never thought I needed. 

Your presence felt like a home built just for me. 

Your thighs became the new pillows I'd rest my head on after a long day. 

Not to forget that chest and those breast that make me feel secure beyond my insecurities. 

Listening to your heartbeat , soft , beating slowly , as I feel how I calm the waves and rough oceans rumbling inside of you. 

In your wake , I become a dormant volcano , that only erupts when your touch is absent , 

in your absence ,

I , sometimes do feel absent. 

I'm not fixated on the infatuation. 

Your love connects nerves I never thought I had , brings about orgasms I never had the power to release before. 

Your patience allows me to water my garden and then focus on your weeds. 

I never imagined God putting one of his favourite angels with me. 

Waking up next to you makes me feel like the puzzle pieces might just create the picture before I finish it. 

Your genuineness allows me to hold on , it allows me to understand that maybe I , too deserve the love I've been saying "ndizivha ndinqwena". 

Sthandwa sam , Rato , Mamekhaya. 

Ndakthanda Ntokazi. 

You became a place I never thought I needed. 

Ndabulela Bawo , Nabantu abadala ngaye. 

Comments

  1. Scottyyyyyyyy!This is beautifuulllll😭😭😭😭.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know how to act right now , but thank you for these kind words 🧎🏽‍♂️🤎

      Delete
  2. This is a masterpiece🫵❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. No cause this is so beautiful wdym 😍🥺♥️🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts